[Kde-imaging] KIPI::ImageCollection and attributes()/setAttributes()

Colin Guthrie kde at colin.guthr.ie
Mon May 22 00:36:16 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> the thing i ask for by now is not to break things.
> I din't post anything yet because next week I'll be out for a couple of
> days and I cannot be very present because I'll have to prepare
> the event. Anyway I'd like to have an rc3 in june (so stay tuned I'll be
> back with my bko reports :) ) and if the feedbacks
> (bko first of all) are good, to close the release before
> the end of the Summer. After that there are a lot of devels ready
> to change/break libkipi.

Cool! Asside from the fact that nothing will happen in the short term, I
may start to play around with this. Is my general suggestion/grasp of
the setAttributes calls correct? And in theory, is it OK to go into
libkipi? If so I'll maybe make some patches for my own use and ready to
commit when the time comes.

> I'm a bit worried because of the broken gallery 1.x compatibility for
> this release, if I understood correctly it is. Should we add some
> other constraints in README?

Yeah probably a good idea. If feedback is received from community prior
to release, I can probably find time to add support for G1 too. Let me
know if you can gauge this kind of feedback from anywhere.

Col
--

|     Colin Guthrie      |