[Kde-imaging] RFC: TODO for the next release

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Mon Jun 26 22:52:31 CEST 2006

Le Lundi 26 Juin 2006 07:59, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> On Sunday 25 June 2006 23:37, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > Hi,
> > just a little time to be happy, new work is incoming...
> >
> > 1) site reworking
> >    I need to know who does what. I mean i believe we must
> >    understand who are the plugins' maintainers and has to be
> >    put clearly in the kipi site.
> >    Any help is welcome here i have some idea and i ask a friend
> >    of mine for help. We'll start soon to work on it.
>
> I recommend you to use a CMS tool to manage web page. digiKam project use
> drupal. It's simple and very powerfull...

Drupal is good, but I'm not sure we can deploy it on extragear web site since
we would require database access.

> > 2) kipi homapeage on sf must jump to the right kipi page
> >    Please Aurelien/Gilles or who can do, do it.
>
> I have never touch this page on the past... Aureilien ?

I guess Angelo is talking about the "project home page" link on SF. Will fix
it.

> > Please confirm/change the list:
> > - batchprocessimages : Aurelien
> > - imagesgallery      : Aurelien
> > - kameraklient       : Aurelien and Michael J Gruber

Ok, although I must confess I haven't touch neither batchprocessimages nor
kameraklient (except for copyright issues) yet.