[Kde-imaging] RFC: TODO for the next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Jun 26 23:09:57 CEST 2006

Alle 22:52, lunedì 26 giugno 2006, Aurelien Gateau ha scritto:
> Le Lundi 26 Juin 2006 07:59, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> > On Sunday 25 June 2006 23:37, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > just a little time to be happy, new work is incoming...
> > >
> > > 1) site reworking
> > >    I need to know who does what. I mean i believe we must
> > >    understand who are the plugins' maintainers and has to be
> > >    put clearly in the kipi site.
> > >    Any help is welcome here i have some idea and i ask a friend
> > >    of mine for help. We'll start soon to work on it.
> >
> > I recommend you to use a CMS tool to manage web page. digiKam project use
> > drupal. It's simple and very powerfull...
>
> Drupal is good, but I'm not sure we can deploy it on extragear web site since
> we would require database access.
kde administrator didn't answer me yet :( I don't know what to do if move to sf
or try to fix the site we have by now.

> > > 2) kipi homapeage on sf must jump to the right kipi page
> > >    Please Aurelien/Gilles or who can do, do it.
> >
> > I have never touch this page on the past... Aureilien ?
>
> I guess Angelo is talking about the "project home page" link on SF. Will fix
> it.
that's right, thanks at least by now it's the right thing.

> > > Please confirm/change the list:
> > > - batchprocessimages : Aurelien
> > > - imagesgallery      : Aurelien
> > > - kameraklient       : Aurelien and Michael J Gruber
>
> Ok, although I must confess I haven't touch neither batchprocessimages nor
> kameraklient (except for copyright issues) yet.
Never mind, between a crying and hungry dother and a gwenview release and all
other things I believe you're the right fellow to do that ;)