[Kde-imaging] Start working on next kipi release

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 10:28:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
Excuse me for my innocense on the topic, have been little out of sync with
the list for some time. I wanted to know if the time has come when libkipi
would be modified in the sense to add new features and functions which were
earlier posponed for maintaining binary compatibiilty. Is someone already
making such changes in the codebase ?

My intentions are to add the tag feature support enum in code. So the
plugins can ask if the tag feature is supported by an app or not. We have
had some discussion about this in the past on this list.

Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com