[Kde-imaging] Start working on next kipi release

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Jul 14 18:46:59 CEST 2006

Op vrijdag 14 juli 2006 09:48, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> Hi guys,
> I believe we reached the real final and stable release,
> so we can start thinking to the future.
>
> IMO it's time to break kipi :)
> but first I'd like to know what you think about:
> 1) svn copy our stable to have a tag in which we can always make some
>     important bug fixing (I wonder if we'll use it though...)

I'll take care of that, you will not have to wait for it, I can tag a certain
revision when I receive enough permissions.

> 2) cooperate to avoid long time in which we can't compile from svn

Do not commit anything which does not compile. If you commit stuff that needs
adjustments to the host app you have to supply patches for all host apps to
this mailinglist.

> 3) assign bugs to the maintainers

I see Vardman doing this, but it means that this mailinglist will no longer
receive updates on the bug. Which I do not like. So if you reassign, add
kde-imaging  to the subscribers of the bug.

> 4) decide what to do with the "impossible" wishes (I wonder if there is
>     something impossible for us? :) )

Close. Also when you dont like a wish, say so in the bugreport.

> 5) trying to write down a kipi-plugins and co roadmap

Cool.

Thanks.

Toma