[Kde-imaging] Start working on next kipi release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jul 14 09:48:05 CEST 2006

Hi guys,
I believe we reached the real final and stable release,
so we can start thinking to the future.

IMO it's time to break kipi :)
but first I'd like to know what you think about:
1) svn copy our stable to have a tag in which we can always make some
    important bug fixing (I wonder if we'll use it though...)
2) cooperate to avoid long time in which we can't compile from svn
3) assign bugs to the maintainers
4) decide what to do with the "impossible" wishes (I wonder if there is
    something impossible for us? :) )
5) trying to write down a kipi-plugins and co roadmap

6) I come back working now :)