[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] SimpleViewerExport 0.1

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Jan 23 10:29:54 CET 2006

Alle 00:15, lunedì 23 gennaio 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> Op zondag 22 januari 2006 17:56, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> > Alle 14:08, domenica 22 gennaio 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> > >
> > > As soon as someone is motivated to do the work involved in that. I dont
> > > have time or motivation anymore.
> > >
> > > Toma
> >
> > I'm sorry to hear that, really.
> > Hope you are not going to leave this project.
>
> No, I wont, I just decided to do only fun feature request and silly bug
> reports which are fun too.
Happy to hear that. :)

> I just wont do the bad, boring stuff, like releasing, unless it is shared
> between all applications which use the kipi's.
>
> I hope you understand and I hope you can help out now and then, as you did
> a couple of months ago.
>
> Toma
As I told in the other subject, I'm not a kde developer, I'm not able to
release anything, but I will always submit my packages and bug-fixing
until this project lives and of course i'm able to.

I do it for fun, of course. My job leaves me little free time, but i'll try to
be present as in the past.

Regards,