[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] SimpleViewerExport 0.1

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Jan 23 00:15:34 CET 2006

Op zondag 22 januari 2006 17:56, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> Alle 14:08, domenica 22 gennaio 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> > Op zondag 22 januari 2006 12:27, schreef Sebastian Röder:
> > > By the way, when will there be a new release?
> >
> > As soon as someone is motivated to do the work involved in that. I dont
> > have time or motivation anymore.
> >
> > Toma
>
> I'm sorry to hear that, really.
> Hope you are not going to leave this project.

No, I wont, I just decided to do only fun feature request and silly bug
reports which are fun too.

I just wont do the bad, boring stuff, like releasing, unless it is shared
between all applications which use the kipi's.

I hope you understand and I hope you can help out now and then, as you did a
couple of months ago.

Toma