[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/cdarchiving

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Sep 10 17:43:25 CEST 2005

Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 16:01, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> A possible solution is to avoid old k3b version or putting an option
> on the plugin configuration (e.g. add/remove nofork option).

How about just a field where you can speicify parameters, has the additional
advantage other burn programs might work as well as they probably need a
prameter as well.

I've set the --no-fork to default as this will become the standard, since k3b
is now a unque app by default.

I've not tested this patch, I leave it to the experts ;-)

Tom
http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl