[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/cdarchiving

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Sep 10 16:01:47 CEST 2005

Alle 15:51, sabato 10 settembre 2005, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 15:23, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> > i think because k3b can't run with --nofork option before version 0.12
> > # k3b --nofork
> > k3b: Opzione "--nofork" sconosciuta.
> > k3b: Usa --help per ottenere la lista delle opzioni a riga di comando
> > disponibili.
>
> So, it does not work with and it does not work without the patch?
>
> We have changed it so it works with all k3b versions which are a kuniqueapp.
> So old versions need an old version of the kipi to work.
>
> Tom

Tom, the patch i sent works for the new k3b version on mandriva cooker (e.g.
the next 2006) that should be kuniqueapp as kde dev team said.

But i'm afraid it cannot work with the old ones (e.g. in my mandriva 2005 LE).

So I'm afraid there could be a distro that cannot see the plugin working.

A possible solution is to avoid old k3b version or putting an option
on the plugin configuration (e.g. add/remove nofork option).