[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/cdarchiving

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Sep 10 21:18:39 CEST 2005

Sorry for my late answer... but i was out :)

> > A possible solution is to avoid old k3b version or putting an option
> > on the plugin configuration (e.g. add/remove nofork option).
>
> How about just a field where you can speicify parameters, has the additional
> advantage other burn programs might work as well as they probably need a
> prameter as well.

+1. I like it. k3b itself has an edit line where to add cdrecord options...

> I've set the --no-fork to default as this will become the standard, since k3b
> is now a unque app by default.
in such a way you should show it on editor field, since someone could want to
remove it.

> I've not tested this patch, I leave it to the experts ;-)

Ok i'll try later, but i'm quite sure there's a problem. the right option should
be "--nofork" not "--no-fork" or i missed something?