[Kde-imaging] Reg Flickr Uploadr Kipi Plugin was Comments needed Reg Upload to Flickr Kipi plugin

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 11 07:02:25 CEST 2005

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Vardhman Jain wrote:

> On 07/07/05, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at free.fr> wrote:
>> Black image on my computer...
> Don't know the solution for that. Any ways I changed the look more,
> its not very pleasant and will be improved over time.
> the new screenshot is now at:
> http://photos23.flickr.com/24544471_11bab27770_o.jpg

the ui seems a bit crude at the moment. its not clear when the upload is
being done and also what images are being uploaded. you might want to
polish it up a little bit before adding it to svn.

whenever you feel its ready for mass consumption, i.e. more or less
feature complete, please add it to svn. the current state of kipi-plugins
in svn is beta (and has been that way for some time); so new code which is
added should be fairly complete.

renchi