[Kde-imaging] Reg Flickr Uploadr Kipi Plugin was Comments needed Reg Upload to Flickr Kipi plugin

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:35:38 CEST 2005

On 07/07/05, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at free.fr> wrote:
> Black image on my computer...
Don't know the solution for that. Any ways I changed the look more,
its not very pleasant and will be improved over time.
the new screenshot is now at:
http://photos23.flickr.com/24544471_11bab27770_o.jpg

> It's a new plugin or an extension of Gallery plugin from Renchi Raju. In the
> first case, you can create a new plugin directory and adapt the makefiles
> rules. In other case, i recommend you to contact Renchi before (seem to
> be out of town actually - holidays ?)

I got in touch with Renchi before starting the plugin, we decided that
I will complete this as a seperate plugin and later we will come up
with a better architecture/design to have a single export to websites
plugin. So for the time being it is similar to his galleryexport
plugin and I have used much of his code to start with. (code
duplication is the problem which we will solve later with a better
single-plugin-for-all-sites )

I have put the code at this url.
http://research.iiit.ac.in/~vardhman/flickrexport.tar.gz
just needs make and make install, like other plugins.

The .desktop file still has old entries from gallery export file,
please suggest me how to update that file.

Comments and suggestions are most welcome.
--
Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com