[Kde-imaging] Reg Flickr Uploadr Kipi Plugin was Comments needed Reg Upload to Flickr Kipi plugin

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Jul 7 08:04:08 CEST 2005

Le Jeudi 07 Juillet 2005 07:36 AM, Vardhman Jain a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Basic version is done. The screenshot is available at
> http://photos21.flickr.com/24198914_e1cb370b36_o.jpg

Black image on my computer...

> > I think the best way is to have different options:
> > - upload photos
>
> This works.
>
> > - upload photos with tags and descriptions
>
> Tags are an option however description is always sent as the comment
> stored in digikam, will provide the option to not send it too.
>
> > - upload photos with tags and descriptions as a set
>
> Not yet done. However multiple images can be selected at once and
> uploaded, without any set association.
>
> > - upload photos as a set
>
> Same as above.
>
> I would like to know if I can add this to the kipi-plugins SVN so
> others can use it. I do need to do large amount of code cleanup,
> should I be able to do it after putting this 'crude' version on SVN?

It's a new plugin or an extension of Gallery plugin from Renchi Raju. In the
first case, you can create a new plugin directory and adapt the makefiles
rules. In other case, i recommend you to contact Renchi before (seem to be
out of town actually - holidays ?)

--
Gilles Caulier