[Kde-imaging] Reg Flickr Uploadr Kipi Plugin was Comments needed Reg Upload to Flickr Kipi plugin

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:36:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

Basic version is done. The screenshot is available at
http://photos21.flickr.com/24198914_e1cb370b36_o.jpg

> I think the best way is to have different options:
> - upload photos
This works.
> - upload photos with tags and descriptions
Tags are an option however description is always sent as the comment
stored in digikam, will provide the option to not send it too.
> - upload photos with tags and descriptions as a set
Not yet done. However multiple images can be selected at once and
uploaded, without any set association.
> - upload photos as a set
Same as above.

I would like to know if I can add this to the kipi-plugins SVN so
others can use it. I do need to do large amount of code cleanup,
should I be able to do it after putting this 'crude' version on SVN?

Regards,
Vardhman
--
Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com