[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/kipi-plugins [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sun May 2 19:20:19 CEST 2004

One question:
Are we creating KIPI as a pool of code that we would share between our
programs or do we want to create a system which is open to others so that
people can write and maintain their own plugins without integrating them in
kipi-plugins?

If you believe it's just for us, then I have no problem with the host apps
handling disabling some plugins for whatever reason.
But if you believe we want to build an open system, then there should not be
any code specific to one particular plugin inside the host apps, otherwise we
will end up with an unmanageable pile of junk.

Aurélien, currently wondering if KIPI is such a good thing after all