[Kde-imaging] List of Digikam plugins to port in a first time to LIBKIPI on KDE CVS !

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Apr 29 14:51:00 CEST 2004

Hi All,

Because the port of Digikamplugins to libkipi is not a simple task, I have
writen a list of plugins to port in according with the complexity of the
source code :

01- MiscOperations -> This is an exercice. The first way (:=)))

02- AcquireImages -> Ready. Source code stable !

03- CommentsEditor -> Ready ! Source code stable !

04- MPEGEncoder -> Ready ! Source code stable !

05- Sendimages -> You can port now this plugin. I will not change anything in
this plugin before Digikam 0.6.3 (about adding multithreading). Ready !
Source code stable !

06- RawConverter -> Ready ! Source code stable !

07- JPEGLossLess -> Warning : I must tested a patch about auto EXIF rotation
by a contributor.

08- SlideShow -> There is a problem with OpenGL during the compilation with
some Linux dist (for me no problem in MDK 9.2 AND A nvidia video card). I
have a patch from a contributor to test about this problem.

09- PrintWizard -> I don't know the code of this plugin. The original author
can be contacted for this task. (Todd Shoemaker <todd at theshoemakers dot
net>)

10- Findimages -> This plugin is from Richard Groult (showImg project) and me.
Source code stable -> Perhaps Richard can port this plugin ? (Richard Groult
<Richard dot Groult at jalix dot org>)

11- Calendar -> uncomplete feature. Can be ported but must be improved by
Renchi Raju. (Renchi Raju <renchi at pooh dot tam dot uiuc dot edu>)

12- ImagesGallery -> Complex code -> later

13- CDARchiving -> Complex code -> later

14- BatchProcessImages -> The code is very improved. I want have a feedback
from users before to send you the news Batch plugins collection folder.
Comming soon. (You can test the last CVS release with the last CVS tarballs
available at Digikam download usual place).

regards

--
Gilles Caulier