[Kde-i18n-vi] Alexandar Malich - New State-of-the-Art Film Production Studio in New Jersey

paul.kholer paul.kholer paul.kholer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:07:11 CEST 2007

One of the largest product development and marketing companies in the world
has launched a state-of-the-art production studio designed to assist
inventors with commercial film and video production.

Recognized as the pioneer of innovative ideas in the infomercial business,
TriStar Products is always looking for new and successful products, which
they can manufacture, market and distribute. Their latest invention is a
newly renovated 65,000 square foot building called TriStar Media City which
houses TriStar Studios---the place for inventors who want to promote their
new product via direct TV infomercials, direct response ads, home shopping
networks, cable and traditional network TV commercials.

TriStar has spared no expense in developing this state-of-the-art high
definition studio and one of the only true high definition engineered
control rooms in the country. Equipment includes:
- Five high-definition cameras
- Full lighting grid
- Jib package with off-road dolly kit
- Tripod, complete jib arm
- Remote head
- 8-inch color monitor
- Control electronics
- Outdoor green screen monitor and
- Additional accessories

There are three working kitchens and over a half a dozen additional sets
designed to help clients demonstrate food products and appliances. An
on-staff food stylist and crew makes sure every food shot is perfect. The
carpentry and set design division can create a set for any show, from a
simple news desk to an elaborate talk show with a 200-person studio
audience.

TriStar Products is an award-winning market leader, whose entrepreneur
spirit and marketing successes has earned the company the highest respect by
business analysts, media agencies, and venture partners throughout the
world. Their products range from home appliances, fitness equipment and
sports gear, to health and beauty programs. TriStar is the only direct
response company with its own fully-staffed film and video production and
post-production center. This full-fledged agency has staff and crews for
complete film production, multi-camera shooting and post-production, as well
as a complete in-house creative group of advertising professionals,
experienced writers, editors, producers, and package designers.

The Media Center also has a web department, order fulfillment services, and
a fully-staffed call center to take phone orders generated by the
infomercials produced on site. A green room is provided to dress some of the
best acting talent in the industry: Jack Lalanne, Rachel Hunter, Carol Alt,
Carmen Electra, Tiki and Ronde Barber, and Brenda DyGraf to name a few. A
client may also provide their own talent.

Located in Fairfield NJ, TriStar Products is led by President and CEO Keith
Mirchandani, who has 20 years of direct marketing experience and is
respected for his creativity by both industry leaders and venture partners.
"We are very pleased to open the largest production studio on the east
coast," says Mirchandani. "We can give a project the time and attention to
detail that it deserves without rushing. In return, our advertising and
marketing campaigns have the highest production value and are more effective
than anyone else in the business. We can also reach the market faster and
keep within budget; that's a key point in our business. We are also able to
test different creatives in record time."

TriStar Products continually raises its performance to higher standards that
meet the demands of an increasingly competitive world, setting new levels of
quality and profitability. This new studio is proof that TriStar and its
team know how to maximize opportunities for its partners.

--
Alexandar Malich