[kde-i18n-pt] FW: Translation of KDE 4.0.0 announcement

jncp jncp netcabo.pt
Quinta-Feira, 10 de Janeiro de 2008 - 00:45:33 CET

Deixem tar, eu pego nisso mais uma vez - já tenho parte traduzido.

Depois mando para vocês dizerem qq coisa.

Abraço

-----Original Message-----
From: Albert Astals Cid [mailto:aacid  kde.org]
Sent: Tue 1/8/2008 7:23 PM
To: cavendish.qi  gmail.com; patrick.trettenbrein  kdemail.net; sergiors  gulalug.org; sheedy  kde.org; nixprog.adsl  tiscali.it; gventuri73  tiscali.it; hashinclude  gmail.com; bramschoenmakers  kde.nl; kde-i18n-pt  kde.org; jlp  holodeck1.com; hnordin  gmail.com; kde-l10n-vi  kde.org; leosson  frisurf.no; mark.ziegler  rakekniven.de; pradeeptob  gmail.com
Subject: [kde-i18n-pt] Translation of KDE 4.0.0 announcement

Hello, you are receiving this mail because you volunteered to do KDE
announcement translations.

KDE 4.0.0 release is on January 11st and so we are asking you to translate the
release that can be found at

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/index.php?view=markup

as soon as possible and before 11st

If you feel like translating more things you can go with
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/guide.php?view=markup
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/education.php?view=markup
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/desktop.php?view=markup
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/applications.php?view=markup
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/games.php?view=markup
This five last ones are still not completely done (i was told, don't shot the
messenger) so only translate them if you feel in translation mood.

Sorry for giving such a small time to do the translation.

Once you have the announcement translated you should:

 a) Send me the translation and we will host it, it makes much more easy to
release all translations at once than relying on you beign available to make
the annoucement at the same time we do it on kde.org. Of course you can still
host the translation on your team website but be sure NOT to publish it
BEFORE we do.

 b) Wait until you see the announcement at dot.kde.org or www.kde.org main
pages for spreading the good news.

 **** BEGIN NOTE ****
There are two italians (Nicola and Giovani) and two germans (Mark and
Pattrick) in the list please coordinate between yourselves
 **** END NOTE ****

Thanks a lot.

Albert