Broken "welcome to the list" email

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 11 09:27:52 GMT 2021

Goedemorgen list,

FYI, I've just subscribed to send a couple of emails and noticed the
'Welcome to the "Kde-i18n-nl" mailing list' email from Mailman is
broken.

While the text is in Dutch, none of the variables are being expanded
correctly. For example, the beginning of the email says:

```
Welkom bij de mailinglijst %(real_name)s@%(host_name)! %(welcome)s Om
naar deze lijst te kunnen posten, stuur uw e-mail naar:

  %(emailaddr)s

Algemene informatie over de mailinglijst kunt u vinden op:

  %(listinfo_url)s
```

My guess is that the text just needs to be synced with the original,
which has likely changed its variable expansion format?