[Kde-i18n-fa] Thesaurus

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sun May 23 05:38:58 CEST 2004

I am also finding it difficult to find out what these attached files here
mean?

In a message dated Saturday 22 May 2004 01:28, Platoali wrote:

> Hi,
> It is funny. But it seems that someone has translated
> Merriam-Webster Thesaurus to " گنج‌های وبسترـمریم"!!!!! the file is
> desktop-kdebase.po. anyway in another place we have "همانندیاب" what do
> you think about "گنج‌واژه"?

Please always consult the reference dictionaires to see if a chosen
translation has reason.
We can and should not just vote here.

Yes, I am right in that the translations are a mes :), but I think below
you are referring to fuzzy strings rather than wrong translations.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project