[Kde-i18n-fa] taskbar, antialias, online and identifier

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Sat May 22 09:41:59 CEST 2004

1.Dictionary shows me for taskbar "milleh_vazife", "milleh_ye vazife",
"navar-e-vazife" and "milleh abzar".

Should we change all of them to one or all of them are correct?

2.again antialias:
 "fonts will be antialiased : ،قلم ها در گفتگوی ورود خوش نما"
"Smoothed Fonts (Antialiasing): قلم های نرم شده(زیبا سازی شده)"
"Antialias: هموارساز"
and "Anti-Alias factor:
 سازه‌ی Anti-Alias"
I think we should translate factor to " عامل "which one is correct?

3.Dictionary gives me for Identifier "خصیصه".  I think it is a wrong
meaning.خصیصه is somehow has the meaning of adjective.Look at this
example:خصیصه این پیکان رنگ زرد شه". But identifier is something completely
separate in existence from the thing it is referring to. maybe "نشانه" or
"معرف"

4.Online is translated to the "روی خط " in some occasions it does not mean
anything. for example "QT  جدیدترین مستندهای روی خط " What do you think about
this?

greeting
platoali