[Kde-i18n-fa] Translation statue

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Sun May 16 23:35:24 CEST 2004

On Monday 17 May 2004 01:11, Arash Zeini wrote:
> I am getting confused:
> 1. If the dictionary is not online, how can other people add to it?
> 2. If you need something on your desktop, why not use KBabel's dictionary?

well, I mean a dictionary that everyone can download it and use it on their
desktop from time to time. I do not have any problem using kbabel. But it has
its' own problems. one of them is this inconsistency.

> I have done a lot of consistency review and the KBabel dictionary is in a
> much better state, and can be used.
> The only thing is, if you encounter an inconsistency, just report it to the
> list, have a discussion and once it is decided which translation to take,
> then make a consistency check for that word and correct it everywhere.

That would be good approach. But it does not  have any warranty for the
future. We did this in the past. and have seen result.

Anyway, what is the situation of checking? When can we start the translation?

best regards
platoali