[Kde-i18n-fa] Resources and another little tale

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue Sep 23 14:29:55 CEST 2003

Dear Arash,

I am looking forward to your email, but please consider that this is not a
personal attack on you and I hope you don't take it that way.

This is a response to people that think we (the FarsiKDE project)
should/could change the language of this country. A response to those who
don't want to read the site because it uses Arabic words.

Greetings,
Arash

The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org