[Kde-i18n-fa] re: found a person!

Ali Yazdy platoali at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 07:13:01 CEST 2003

>>Maybe we can meet with her and/or others during the
>>next weeks and then try to reformulate a policy, and
>>publish
>>it on our site. However we have to make sure that an
>>expert is a real expert on
>>languages
>>and not "just a translator" (no offense meant).

well, we can make an arrangement for Saturday or
Monday.
I'm fully agreed on your view. Maybe she is not the
person we are looking at! but it is the first step in
finding a way through the groups of persons that can
helps us with our problems. By the way I gave Dr
Stoodeh a cd of Shabdix, I don't think he can do
anything with it, and it was also the version .6 the
old one, I had brought only one copy so i didn't have
any spare to give her. If we want to meet this person,
it is a good idea to bring a cd for showing what the
group have done.

greeting
platoali