[Kde-i18n-fa] Resources and another little tale

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Tue Sep 23 20:15:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm going to reply to this but in about a 1 week time,
due to the fact that I've got some cramming to do,

The topics that I will be responding to are:

- Sarcasm
- The Persian language
- Why P is better than F
- Eminent Failure Paradox (Time Travel)

Regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net