[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems,

Kaveh Mousavi ikomikara at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 01:07:43 CEST 2003

--- Aryan Ameri <a.ameri at linuxiran.org> wrote:
> On Friday 10 October 2003 08:42, Ali Yazdi wrote:
> > well, After reviewing my last comments in this
> mailing list. I think guys
> > like Arian have right to get angry.
>
> First of all, my name is "Aryan" (yeah I know, I
> sound like a freak, but I am
> keen on this, it's my name after all :-). Secondly,
> I didn't get angry at
> all. Why does everyone feel I am angry whenever I
> broke in to a discussion/
> conversation? It's a technical debate for god's
> sake, we are here to defend
> our points of view.
>
> Your comments were very productive, it made us have
> a look again at the path
> the project is going. Wether it is wrong or right is
> debatable, Arash Partow
> thinks it is not correct, I think given the
> circumstances it's pretty good.
>
> People have different view about different things,
> and it's in the nature of
> human beings to debate with each other, defend their
> POVs, and in the end,
> choose the way that most people agree on.
> (democracy).
>
> People are different. That's how human beings have
> been able to improve in the
> history, by being different, and by thinking in
> different ways. That's the
> whole point about evoloution.

Aryan you spell the words so furiously, press the keys
more calmly,;)

and about discussion and opinions, I must say in my
opinions they are so usefull in technical and logical
and mind related topics when there is no monopoly to
make others to accept one, simply like here, I see no
force and dictation in our choice,in our free
projects,

For example in the past, Aryan criticize my signature.
This happened:
 I found that some predicts were made in the past
about the economy of the world,
I found what /usr path stands for in our OS
and found out when they came in to the file system
and,...

you see all benefits,
I forget to thank Aryan for it,

Thank you, all who tell your opinion and give us you
brain products and stocks in free,