[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Sat Oct 11 01:48:27 CEST 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 13:52, Aryan Ameri answered me:

> > I was trying to change rules and
> > regulations that have exist and work here for a while.
>
> Maybe they should be changed? no one says that rules are here forever.
> Maybe the whole project was in the wrong track?
>
> Currently, I feel the rules are justified. It's my opinion. If you feel
> they are not, then let's discuss them.

What I am saying is that, that I don't have the knowledge, experience, and
right to convince others. Maybe   I have read some interesting articles in
some magazines about linguism, or have some discussions with some of my
friends about language, but my knowledge is not sufficient to think myself an
appropriate person that can change  the rules. I'm just trying  to be a
translator of kde.

 and about who is the user of our product I think we can not predict who will
use it . Maybe  a non technical user like my father  or a manager of  a
company do not know what cache is but usually they will ask some technical
person like me or his/her computer technician to help  him/her  to do what
he/she wants. we should consider that usually  these non-technical ask for
recommendation from an expert. and if this expert do not like a product
he/she will not recommend it to his/her consultants. But it is just a theory
of mine

greetings
platoali