[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Fri Oct 10 10:12:23 CEST 2003

well, After reviewing my last comments in this mailing list. I think guys like
Arian have right to get angry. I was trying to change rules and regulations
that have exist and work here for a while. I don't know these are right or
wrong . but I  do not have the right. knowlage or experiance to judge about
them.I will try to have a more productive manner in this list from now on.

sorry
platoali