[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Thu Oct 9 21:35:07 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 16:08, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 October 2003 16:04, Aryan Ameri wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > >it will help the user find  the meanings of some of our strange
> > > translations faster!!
> >
> > The user doesn't know english. If he knew, he wouldn't have been using
> > FarsiKDE.
> >
> > I repeat, FarsiKDE is for people who don't know english. Not for
> > advanced wingooz lusers fluent in english.
>
> [...]
>
> While I agree that FarsiKDE is there to support users that don't know
> English, it is not its exclusive aim.

My sentence implied my intent a bit worng. FarsiKDE is certainly not exclusive
to non-english speakers.

However, it is one of it's important aims, to make computing easier for
non-english speakers.

Am I right on this?

--
/*  "Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a