[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Oct 8 17:38:10 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 16:04, Aryan Ameri wrote:

[...]

> >it will help the user find  the meanings of some of our strange
> > translations faster!!
>
> The user doesn't know english. If he knew, he wouldn't have been using
> FarsiKDE.
>
> I repeat, FarsiKDE is for people who don't know english. Not for
> advanced wingooz lusers fluent in english.
[...]

While I agree that FarsiKDE is there to support users that don't know
English, it is not its exclusive aim.
I am know English, but I use FarsiKDE because I like to compute in my
mother tongue, for example.

I am not relating to the above discussion, just mentioning this.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project