[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Mon Oct 6 00:54:10 CEST 2003

>Longman dictionary of contemporary English   has defined Directive to
> "an official order or instruction: the management has issued a  new
>directive
>about the use of company cars".
>the problem is that there is any important difference between order and
>directive  and should we define them in our translation? Or both should
>translated to dastoor.

after posting the the last massage. it came to my mind maybe dastoorolaamal
also sounds good. what is the others opinion

and another thing, I was testing farsikde sometimes ago. when I want to log
out the translator have translated it to kharej shodan. I was wondering that
it is not a better choice to translate it to kharej beshavam or not?
thanks
platoali