[Kde-i18n-fa] download and upload

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Nov 19 11:56:35 CET 2003

On Tuesday 18 November 2003 09:53, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Thursday 13 November 2003 22:56, Ali Yazdi wrote:

> > Do we translate the name of applications like kmix and Kmail or
> > not? should we pronounce it with Farsi alphabet  like کمیکس or
> > should leave them as they are in English alphabet.
>
> Use English aphabet please.

However, I would say (and I have done this), when writing the
application name is farsi alpahabets is OK (it is not wierd), then we
should go with the farsi alphabet.

Example: Samba, Gimp : These can be written in Farsi alphabet, because
they are easy to read when written in farsi alphabet.

Example: Kmail, Kmix (and generaly all K* and G* applications) should be
written in English Alphabet.

my $0.02

Cheers

--
/*  "Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a