[Kde-i18n-fa] header

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue Nov 18 09:08:33 CET 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 16:28, Ali Yazdi wrote:

> Hi
> 1. dictionary suggest me for header sar_ayand. what a strange word!
> Can we change it simply to kalleh. sounds better.

Sarayand is given in our reference HCI dictionary and Kalle is too
"roozmareh".
I vote against a change.

> for example :
> &Thread list of message headers
>
> and the translation would be like this:
> aلیست &سر‌‌آیند پیام‌ها را بر حسب موضوع مرتب کن.
> (list sar_ayand  payam ha  ra bar hasb mozoo moratab kon.)
>
> but with kalleh it will be like this.
> list kalleh payam ha ro...
>

> 2. what is the translation of thread as verb and noun? I think barhasb
> mozoo mortab kardan is a bit long.

One translation given for thread is "reshteh", with which I tend to agree
because we use it in Farsi as well: "Reshteye kalaam az dast...". Verb:
"reshteh kon" ??? "reshteh saazi"???

Greetings,
Arash

--