[Kde-i18n-fa] download and upload

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Thu Nov 13 20:26:19 CET 2003

Hi
the dictionary suggests me bargozari for upload and download. but I think
their meanings are not the same. I suggest bargiry for download and bargozari
for upload. what do the others think?

by the way, I'm translating Kmail if others don't mind. It is the application
that I am using at least one time a day. Arash, if you think I should work
somewhere else, please notify me.

my dictionary didn't  give any translation for port as verb. what do the
others' dictionaries suggest.

does anybody know what "subscribed folder" in Kmail is? what should I
translate it? Is "shakhe emza shode" good or not?

any suggestion for timestamp and dotlock? My suggestion is "ghofl_noghteh_yi"
for dotlock and "neshane zamani" for timestamp.

Do we translate the name of applications like kmix and Kmail or not? should we
pronounce it with Farsi alphabet  like کمیکس or should leave them as they are
in English alphabet.

best regards
platoali