[Kde-i18n-fa] play

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Thu Nov 13 13:48:08 CET 2003

On Thursday 13 November 2003 09:17, Ali Yazdi wrote:
> > > another thing  is, I looked in kbabel dic and it gave me
> > > "rahandaz" for driver. I don't like it at all. I looked for in my
> > > new dic!!. and it gave me driver درایور . should I change my
> > > translation or not. I  put the english word beside my
> > > translation.
> > >
> > > thanks
> > > platoali
> >
> > No, please don't use درایور. The correct and HCI approved word is
> > "Gardanandeh": گرداننده.
> > I will change rahandaz to gardannandeh too. Thanks for bringing
> > this up.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Arash
>
> then I will change it to gardanandeh. it is much better. my DIc have
> also offered that too.

mixer can be translated to mixer. It's the same in French, Turkish, and
nearly all other languages that I am aware of. It is also heavily used
in farsi.

port, CAN be translated to tabdil, but I personaly don't like it (though
I guess I have used it myself). I don't have a dic beside me, so look
up in your dictionary, and see if there is anything better.

Update the list.

PS: Arash, will you send me some file, for translation?

--
/*  "Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a