[Kde-i18n-fa] play

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Thu Nov 13 01:01:03 CET 2003

> "Pakhsh kardan" is one alternative. Don't let yourself be confused by
> English, try to think in Farsi. CD-Player = dastgahe pakhshe CD (for
> example) or simply dastgahe CD

pakhsh kardan is better than ejra kardan

> > Mixer: I have translate it to Amizande. what do the other think?
>
> Not sure, I personally don't like it very much.

I have change it  to mixer. I have just bought a Hezare dictionary by Dr
Haghshenas. there it  translates it to mixer, so do I.

another thing  is, I looked in kbabel dic and it gave me "rahandaz" for
driver. I don't like it at all. I looked for in my new dic!!. and it gave me
driver درایور . should I change my translation or not. I  put the english
word beside my translation.

thanks
platoali