[Kde-i18n-fa] play

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Wed Nov 12 11:04:40 CET 2003

It seems funny but what do others translate play!! I don't mean game, but play
when we play a CD. It is the word that we use at least ten times a day. it is
a bit strange that we do  not have any farsi word for it. I have translated
it to ejra kardan. but the problem is that it is also the same for run. and
it can cause problem for translating CD-player.

system tray: does it mean sini system or not?
Mixer: I have translate it to Amizande. what do the other think?
ceredit: when we name the persons who have cnotribute to a project. what is
the farsi equivalant of it?
what do others translate port as a verb. for example porting to solarise.

Thanks
platoali