[Kde-i18n-fa] FarsiKDE

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue Nov 11 10:45:41 CET 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 18:40, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> Arash:
>
> The file that you sent for me for the Kbabel Dictionary seems to be
> working fine. Just one questions remains now:
>
> I am using Xfree86 4.3 and KDE 3.1.4 Using the LinuxTahoma font,
> available on the linuxiran.org! website, I can't use the virual space
> in a meaningful way.

[snip]

This is known to us and it seems that it is related to XFree86- I am just
guessing- as I have the same problem with Slackware with the same versions
as you have. The same font works fine for me when using older XFree86s.
Try another font: I suggest Unifont for Kbabel or Arial.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project