[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Ali Bahar kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:32:46 -0500

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 08:43:48PM +0200, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> On Sunday 23 March 2003 20:03, Ali Naddaf wrote:

> > print preview, I only see the English portion and the Persian portion is
> > not present.

> very serious problem, one which hasn't been investigated at all. I also
> checked printing to a PostScript file using KEdit, and you are right, no

(Belated response, but ... )
Should not the printer (real or virtual, as in the case of a Print
Preview) need to have the relevant fonts as well?
A typical printer comes with fonts pre-loaded.

It's been a while since I've known anything about printers. So my
recollection of the relationship between system fonts and
printer/printing fonts ia shakey!

--
"It's a hard decision, ... but we think the price is worth it".
Madelaine Albright, when asked on 60 Minutes about achieving US