[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Ali Naddaf kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:03:10 -0600

Aryan,
I downloaded the OKOffice 1.2 and now the formatting is working fine. I hav=
e=20
to look and see if I can figure out what is wrong with my KEdit.

One more question for the team: how can I print a text which has Persian=20
scripts? When I try to print it in KOffice, or even if I just look at the=20
print preview, I only see the English portion and the Persian portion is no=
t=20
present.=20

Is that something expected?

Thanks,