[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:04:46 +0200

On Saturday 22 March 2003 18:17, Ali Naddaf wrote:
> Aryan,
> I double checked KEdit and it is indeed showing Arial Unicode MS as its
> font however fonts are not displayed correctly. One thing to mention is
> that when I was installing the fonts, I got a few errors when it was trying
> to create the following fonts:
> Efont_Serif_A.afm
> Efont_Serif_A_B.afm
> Efont_Serif_A_BI.afm
> Efont_Serif_A_I.afm
> and I chose to continue with the installation. Could that be a source of
> problem? I grabbed the fonts from my Windows box (called ARIALUNI.TTF).
> Any idea?

No, the problem can't be because of you grabbing the font from your windows
partition. However, may I ask you, How did you install the font? Using
Control Center? or any other way?

You might also, try the new font wich Arash B created a few days ago. Please
go to http://www.linuxiran.org to get this font.

Cheers
--

/* Those who do not understand Unix
 *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */