[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Ali Naddaf kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:17:54 -0600

Aryan,
I double checked KEdit and it is indeed showing Arial Unicode MS as its font
however fonts are not displayed correctly. One thing to mention is that when
I was installing the fonts, I got a few errors when it was trying to create
the following fonts:
Efont_Serif_A.afm
Efont_Serif_A_B.afm
Efont_Serif_A_BI.afm
Efont_Serif_A_I.afm
and I chose to continue with the installation. Could that be a source of
problem? I grabbed the fonts from my Windows box (called ARIALUNI.TTF).
Any idea?

Thanks,
Ali.