[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Ali Naddaf kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:55:51 -0600

Aryan,

Happy New Year.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I followed your instructions and yet I
have some difficulties. When I use the persian keyboard layout, I don't see
the persian characters but I only see empty rectangles in, say KEdit. I don't
have much experience with fonts so I hesitate to draw any conclusion but it
seems that it cannot find the persian fonts, even after setting my fonts to
Arial Unicode MS. Anyhow, if you or other folks on the mailing list have any
suggestion, I would appreciate it.

With regards,
Ali.

P.S. Aryan, I will send you a private email about what I am interested in and
possibly helping this community if I can.