[Kde-i18n-fa] Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Farsi

Jean-Michel POURE jm.poure at freesurf.fr
Mon Jun 30 21:05:37 CEST 2003

Dear Farsi translators and developpers,

I registered the mailing list and take the opportunity to contact you about
pgAdmin3 (http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots), PostgreSQL GUI developped under
wxWindows for GNU/Linux, Win32 and Unix systems.

We are looking for a translator willing to contribute a translation into
Farsi.

PostgreSQL is the most advanced database system in the world, but
quite absent from the Farsi world. For example, I could hardly find a single
PostgreSQL Farsi user on the mailing list. Maybe this can change with your
help... pgAdmin works perfectly well under KDE.

To register for a translation, just email me back and I will add your name to
the ongoing translation work. A few http addresses:

- Translation guidelines
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html?rev=1.9

- Translation steps
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html?rev=1.9