[Kde-i18n-fa] Re: Farsi Language Screenshots

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Mon Jun 30 11:23:09 CEST 2003

Hi,

The screen-shots look great, if you guyz need a mirror to links and what not
i've
got about 20mb space available.

One other thing i think some of the brackets in some of the text is not
complimented.
I'm not sure if its a typo or a bug.

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net