[Kde-i18n-fa] Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Farsi

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:57:59 CEST 2003

Hello Jean-Michel,

Thanks for the tip and if there are no objections from other group members I
take on this task.
I have to mention that I have no experiences on postgreSQL and very little
on MySQL but I know about the principals, how they work and terms used by
databases. I guess it would be sufficient to start translating.

Regards
Abbas Izad