[Kde-i18n-fa] Re: Farsi Language Screenshots

Zoup Zoup at zoup.org
Sun Jun 29 21:29:57 CEST 2003

On Monday June 30 2003 2:57 am, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> On Sunday 29 June 2003 13:15, Zoup wrote:
> > On Monday June 30 2003 2:14 am, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> I knew this.  i guess it is a font problem. But as far as I remember,
> Arash B also had this problem on his machine. I have Arial Unicode on
> my system, and these screenshots are taken using that font, I don't
> know wether they are similar using other fonts or not.

emm...yes ! try to use Tahoma . maybe arial in some sizes isn't render
currectly ?

> Fact is Zoup, by showing FarsiKDE screenshots, we want to show a real
> Farsi KDE, not just an ideal one. And the "Real" Farsi KDE, has these
> glitches and problems. We don't want to hide them from users. After
> all, it is just the first release, and even in it's current state, it
> is far better than any Windows or Mac user can ever dream of (in terme
> of farsi support).

agreed ! :) but we must show them this thing are solvable , maybe we need
a Faq too ! :) its really better , take a look at LinuxIran poll about Farsi
Interface , i know we can change what people think about Farsi Interface :)

--
Wish You Were Here ...