[Kde-i18n-fa] Menu shortcuts

Arash Bijanzadeh a.bijanzadeh at linuxiran.org
Tue Jul 15 12:36:20 CEST 2003

The situation in X4.3 is worth. I coud not use none of shortcuts in it. I am
not talking about the menu shortcuts - Don't have orig. KDE n RedHat yet -
but the global shortcust like ctrl+a (select all) and ...
I thimk something is wrong in keyboard layout or maybe should defined in
XFree86Config file?