[Kde-i18n-fa] Menu shortcuts

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Tue Jul 15 13:14:25 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 10:06, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> The situation in X4.3 is worth. I coud not use none of shortcuts in
> it. I am not talking about the menu shortcuts - Don't have orig. KDE
> n RedHat yet - but the global shortcust like ctrl+a (select all) and
> I thimk something is wrong in keyboard layout or maybe should defined
> in XFree86Config file?

I have XFree86 4.3 on Libranet and everything is working fine, both
shortcut menus and global ones.

And also AFAIK shortcuts don't have nothing to do with X config file.

So, either you have messed something on your system, or RH has done
that. both are very probable :-)

Cheers
--
/*  God is dead. Darwin and Mendel jumped
him in an alley and beat him to death.